Hours & Admission
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday||10am – 5pm|
|11am – 4pm|
|Members’ Early Bird Hour||9 – 10am, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday|
|Members & Children under 1||Free|
|Children ages 1+||$12|
Collier, Lee, Glades, Hendry and Charlotte County teachers may be admitted to the Museum at no charge during regular Museum hours by bringing their current school ID and a photo ID. This free admission applies solely to the teacher.
Library Access Pass
- Each library in Collier & Lee County have a designated number of passes available, which can be checked out by one patron at any time.
- The pass is good for FREE admission for 4 (must include one adult and one child). Additional people may attend at a cost of $10 per person.
- Any library patron with a valid library card may check out a Library Access Pass.
- Patrons MUST bring the checkout receipt with them to the Museum for entry.
- The checkout will be for seven days and patron may use the pass once within the seven days during regular Museum hours.
- Patrons may put a Library Access Pass on hold but cannot request a specific date.
- The patron does not have to return anything to the library. No overdue charges will be assessed on the Library Access Pass.
- Libraries are unable to reprint receipts for patrons who lose their receipt. They must check out the pass again.
Adults must be accompanied by a child to gain entrance to C’mon.
Photography Permission Policy: Periodically, C’mon takes photographs and video of Museum visitors and activities for use in promotional and educational materials. With admission to C’mon, you give permission to the Museum for the recording of photographs and/or video of yourself and your dependents. You grant the Museum all rights to use these images for educational, promotional, advertising and other opportunities that advance the overall mission of the Museum. Please notify the Front Desk or call (239) 514-0084 if you do not consent to this policy.