During your visit, which is at your own pace, you may choose to explore the exhibits, create your very own masterpiece in the Art Studio, play outside in the backyard (weather permitting), or visit our Traveling Exhibit.
Our upcoming Traveling Exhibits are as follows:
- The Blue Exhibit visiting from September 15, 2018 through January 18, 2019
- Dinosaur Train visiting from February 2, 2019 through May 3, 2019
- The Harley Davidson Exhibit visiting from May 18, 2019 through September 8, 2019
You may select how to split your group up, however, the chaperone minimum of 1 adult chaperone per 6 children must be met. We ask groups to arrive at 10:00 AM to have time to complete group check-in.
We are currently accepting group trip reservations for 2018-2019 for Pre-K through 4th Graders.
Group trips can be booked from October 2018 through May 2019 on Saturdays. In June and July 2019, group trips can be booked Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays.
Once you have selected your desired date, register online. Please have the following information available:
- Name, phone number, and email of the person booking the trip
- Number of students attending
- Number of adults attending (our ratio is 1:6)
- Group’s name, address, and phone number
- Age of students
- Three date options for your trip
Group trips are $11/child and $9/adult. You may pay upon arrival at the lobby desk.
Group trips are available for groups of at least 10 children and a maximum of 50 children and must be reserved. A group trip can add on the party room for a rate of $75 for 1 ½ hours with a capacity of 30 people. If they have more than that they will need additional 30 min increments at $25 each. The group will need to pay a security deposit of $50 which will be returned within 3 days.
Payment may be made by credit card, check or cash. Free admission or 1/2 off admission passes; discount coupons or C’mon memberships may not be applied toward group trip payment.
If your plans change, we ask that you cancel, reschedule, or change the number of children in your group at least a week in advance of your visit.
C’mon is a fully accessible museum. Please let us know at the time of booking if your group requires special accommodations.
C’mon requires one chaperone (over the age of 18) per every six students. Additional chaperones may attend at a cost of $9/person. Aides for children with disabilities are always free.
Chaperones and adults are responsible for the behavior of the group and are required to supervise and stay with children at all times during their visit to C’mon.
The outdoor areas of C’mon will remain open except during heavy rain, when thunderstorms are in the vicinity, or other severe weather. In the event of heavy rain, your group’s museum experience will be limited to the indoor exhibits. C’mon does not refund payment due to weather *.
* For groups booking during hurricane season, please keep an eye on our website if we are in a forecast cone. Safety is our first concern, and the museum will be closed if hurricane or tropical storm force winds are predicted within 48 hours as well as during any evacuation and damage cleanup time. If your trip is booked during one of these occurrences and the museum is closed, you are eligible for a refund or to rebook your trip later in the year.
Groups may elect to rent our party room space and bring their own lunches.
- A group trip can add on the party room for a rate of $75 for 1 ½ hours with a capacity of 30 people. If they have more than that they will need additional 30 minute increments at $25 each.
- The group will need to pay a security deposit of $50 which will be returned within 3 days.
- Please make sure your lunches are in coolers or baskets clearly labeled with your group name. Groups may be assigned a time to use the lunch room.
- Food may also be ordered out (i.e., pizzas) and delivered.
There is a playground within North Collier Regional Park that can be used for lunch if you prefer to walk your group there during or after your visit.
Please note, no food or drinks are allowed in the exhibit areas.
Group trips may shop in the Museum Store at any time during their visit, however, C’mon has a policy of no more than 6 children in the store at any given time and children MUST be accompanied by a chaperone.
What is a typical group trip to C’mon like?
- Focused learning within our themed exhibit space (total 20 minutes).
- Chaperone-led free exploration time in the exhibits (total 1 hour & 20 minutes).
- Lunch time (total 20 minutes).