The Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples is a stimulating and team-oriented environment. Team members must have strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task in a changing environment. Full-time and part-time positions are posted periodically below. The Museum welcomes applications from a diverse pool of candidates.
C’mon also has opportunities for volunteers and students seeking internships. To learn more these exciting positions, visit our volunteer and internship sections. The Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Guest Services Specialist
- Accepts payment at all point of sales locations including the welcome desk, museum store and café.
- Manages daily ticket sales, merchandise and café sales based on daily assignments
- Manages cash drawer
- Processes memberships
- Processes payment for programs and fee based activities
- Prepares financial reports on admissions as needed by management staff
- Assists the Guest Service Manager with daily cash drawers and deposits.
- Makes each guest at each point of sales station feel welcomed and appreciated.
- Provides information to the public regarding tours, classes, workshops, and other
- Assists with quarterly volunteers trainings
- Handles difficult situations in a professional manner
- Exhibits positive energy with each guest (customer) contact
- High School graduation or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two years experience in scheduling and administrative work
- Knowledge of ticketing software
- Must be outgoing, self-motivated and enjoy working with the public
- Must enjoy being around children
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others and maintain professional manner using tact, initiative, good judgment and confidentiality
- Ability to work with people of all ages
- Ability to juggle several projects at the same time
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite software, Internet and email
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, holidays and/or weekends
- Must pass a background check and be fingerprinted
firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.